Sify Broadband / False commitments

India Review updated:
I have register for Sify Broadband service and seeking a connection from these people, they promised me that it will be done in one day and since then It is nearly week. They are working in service industry and are not responsible for what they say. There is this guy "Goldi" who is "Engineer" there. I called him several times and requested him to get me connection fast. But he is very ignorant. I am frustrated and I don't have other company providing their service to Warje, Pune. I wish I could slap this ###, he does not value my time and does not care about any customer.

A  18th of May, 2007 by
Same case in Khondva (PUNE). I have paid 1500 rupees for installation charges before 4 weeks and at that time they said it will be done in max 5 days but till today noting has happened.

Contact person was Jagdish (9372409675), now this guy don't even picking up my phone. And whenever i called up from other number, he gives false commitments.

A  17th of Aug, 2007 by
Blunder in Sify's Broadband account

Ref. Sify User ID: manisha184

I have been a Sify Broadband user for last few months. 2 days ago the Sify agent ( M/s. Creative Broadband) informed that our monthly tenure is getting expired and we need to renew our account. As such, we paid him the monthly charges for renewal against which he issued a receipt. The very next day while logging I got the message to renew my account. I called the agent to check the error and got the advice to talk to Sify customer care as its not their job/duty. We have been trying to call customer care for hours now but no one is taking the call. Finally we spoke to the agency once again and got to know that our account has to be renewed again due to extra downloading which is NOT POSSIBLE at all as we had been using net for so long much more than we used in the last 2 days.

We would request to look into the matter immediately and solve the problem. Kindly note that we already have two other Sify connections and are planning to add another three connections shortly. Contingent on Sify's proper response and support we shall continue with Sify's services else we will be constrained to opt for alternative service provider.

98109 32060

* Agency details: 91 124 3260812
Creative Broadband - Sunil Basoya (owner)
N  3rd of Oct, 2007 by
Hi, This is Shweta Bhardwaj from Ghaziabad-201010.
I registered for Sify Broadband service on 29th of September, Rajinder ji (Cell No-9212740259) was the concerned person for registraion. I paid Rs 1530/- (230 Rental Plan). He assured me that it 'll be completed in few hours, but till yet I have not been able to get the connection.

On Saturday he was not able to do the connection, then he came on Sunday morning, I was not at home, my sis was there and he did something and it got connected . My sis opened yahoo web page , she checked the mail and even uesd the messenger. But in everning when I returned back and tried to connect the net it was not working. I was getting BB-101 error.
I first tried to call the contact person Rajinder Ji, but he didn't picked up my phone, I tried manytimes but he didn't. Then I called him from another number then he picked my phone. I want to know is this the way to handle the client?? Because when ever I call him he never picks up my phone. If I had paid for getting the service then is n't it the responsibility of sify to give me good service?

Mr. Pankaj (9811285526) is rajinder's Boss. I called him too regarding that, he assured me that everthing 'll be done by tomorrow. I registered a complaint in Sify customercare (Complaint No-5867383), My UserId-shweta_275;
Each day I am calling each possible person , everyone is delegating his responsibilities towards some other. No one is ready to find out where the problem is .
Jakir (9818222397) is the Local provider.

Initailly Jakir was saying problem is with my laptop, some time he is saying there is problem with Lan card (I am having Lenovo Laptop with very gud configuration), I need to consult some Hardware perosn to get it rectified, But I want to know you people that Before Sify I was using Reliance Connection .
In between One perosn from sify came at my home he told problem is with connection and in report he mentioned that problem is with lan Card. Why this ??

And yesterday (on 3rd October) one person Named Abhishek(9891103876) came from Sify, he told us that the problem is with local provider , the connection has not come properly.
There is no problem with my laptop at all.

Today is Thursday and I am copelled to write all these things because I am totally frustrated, I was having my SCJP Exam for which I wanted this connection??
I want to know who is going to pay for the Mental harrasement that I am having, I am calling 10 times a day to all people (whether it's rajinder Ji, Pankaj, Jakir, Abhisek and Customer care), no one is taking it seriously. I am really fade up with such unprofessinal attude of Sify Employee.
I want to know why shoud I suffer , I 've already paid for services but still I m not able to use.
I just want my Money back, I want to know Whom do I need to connect for my money back , because now I am not at all interested with Sify connection.

Please Re do the process and return my moeny back.

Shweta Bhardwaj
User-Id- shweta_275
Complaint No- 5867383
N  18th of Oct, 2008 by
makemy id on sify broadband