ShutterStock — They scammed me and stole my money!
I was signed up for this scam and I when I contacted them I told them that I was not interested in their service and did not want to renew my account. Shutterstock assured me that they will not renew my account and that I have nothing to worry about but that was just a scam.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY Next month I got a charge on my card for an auto renewal of my subscription. I was so angry and demanded all of my money back and even threatened them with the police, but they were so ignorant and simply did not care. They said there was no way they could refund me. What a joke of a company!! Don't deal with them if you don't want to be robbed!
More ShutterStock Complaints & Reviews
- Shutterstock Images - Terrible company! 
- ShutterStock - Can't cancel plan 
- SHUTTERSTOCK.COM NEW YORK - unauthorized debit 
- ShutterStock - auto-renewal/cancellation 
- STK Shutterstock - Deducting $49
- ShutterStock - email received
- ShutterStock - will let my 6,000+ follower know that shutterstock is a scam 
- ShutterStock - Thieves
- ShutterStock - automatic opt-in for auto-renewal
- ShutterStock - shutterstock 1 month pack