Shoprite / accused of stealing

Checking out with my wife on april 25th kathrine apparently a manager for this store comes up behind me an announces loud enough for two aisles on either side of us to hear "you don't belong in this store, haven't we thrown you out before" i had never seen this woman before in my life and told her so, she proceeded to relate how i came in with a blanket over my lap (You see i have no legs but that was plainly visible as i was wearing shorts and the only similarity that i had with this other person was the wheel chair) a small crowd gathered i guess to discuss my guily or innocence at which point i asked that the police be called as a police report of the incident would be helpful in clearing the situation, i have never been so embarrassed in my life. This katherine woman just walked away laughing as if it was just a little joke, it wasn't funny to me or my wife. This woman should not be working as a person that has contact with the public, at least not those with no legs and stuck in a wheel chair.

Comments

• Aj
    Shop Rite - milk got curdled
    shop rite
    Newark

I had bad experience one of the shop rite which is newly opened in Newark Delaware. I bought 2 gallons of milk and we at home sow the milk got curdled and we tried both gallons, both had the same issue and I called the store and they asked me take back that to the store the and according to that I took it back to the stores customer service. They called one of the manager and while I was trying to explain what happened, he was rushing me by giving other milk gallons and he don't want to listen and he was so rude. This is really a bad experience from such a big company and why ?

• Fo
      Nov 25, 2013

If your speech is as bad as your writing, maybe they didn't understand what you were talking about. How was the manager rushing you by giving you other milk? What more did you need? He didn't need any more explanation of what happened, other than the milk had soured.

• Bl
      Nov 25, 2013

I agree with foxygrandma.