Shopperdiscounts.co.uk / Scam
Having made a purchase from a reputable on line company I was pleasantly surprised to learn at the end of the transaction that I would receive £15 cashback via Shopperdiscounts. All I had to do was signn up and my cashback and loads of discounts from many UK top brands would be mine. I got a shock when some days after signing up my credit card had been debited £10 as my subscription. I never agreed such a charge and at no point did there offer mention a joining fee. What a scam. Ive tried to call but the office is closed due to severe weather!!
More Shopperdiscounts.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - unauthorised £10 debit 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - money taken from my account by shopper disc cd
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.