Shopperdisc.co.uk — Unauthorised debit on my credit card
I recently stopped using my credit card for numerous transactions and have noticed a £10 monthly debit appears from your company. I contacted my credit card company and this debit dates back to June 2011. At no time did I ever transcribe to your service and have never authorised this payment for my credit card. I never noticed for several years as I have many small transactions for online shopping. I only noticed now that I rarely use the card.
This has clearly been an underhand tactic by your company, which has obtained my credit card details from a 3rd party. I have researched this online and see numerous other people have been similarly duped.
I have never used or subscribed to anything relating to your company.
I would like to claim back the full amount you have taken from my credit card. My credit card company are arranging repayment of the last 3 months and have blocked any future payments. I would like to claim the remainder of payments made since June 2011.
Frankly, y I am shocked that this happened as you should not obtain my payment details form anyone other than myself. The verification by VISA card protects me from online fraud, so I cannot understand how you have successfully used my card details. Probably such a small amount monthly does not require authorisation.
Please contact me to arrange re-payment as soon as possible.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account