Shopperdisc.co.uk / Don't know

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

Reveiving regular monthly 8.00gbp transactions on my credit card shown as shopperdisc.co.uk. I do not know who this company is, how they have obtained my details and when I am supposed to have signed up to them. I do not know what they do apart from make money out of making numerous small transactions against unaware credit card holders. They need to be stopped.

Re
Dec 04, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 08, 2015

Hello Reviewer 22935:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk, 0800 731 9935, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,