Shopko — pharmacy tv ad
I find it deplorable that you'd have a TV ad for your pharmacy featuring a young boy "USING HIS TONGUE" in an elevator, to select the floor where he and his Mother want to get off . Then an adult male gets into the elevator and does the same thing.
Your "message" is if it weren't for germs we wouldn't get sick. So, therefore go to Shopko pharmacy for all your medial needs. DUH - how many people do you know that would ever use their tongue to do such a thing. Who would even conceive of such an option to begin with - it's so disgusting.
REALLY - that's the best you've got! I sure hope you're not paying your Marketing Dept a lot of money because they sure missed the mark on this one.
Updated by up2u2, Jan 17, 2017
Agree with above complaint.
More Shopko Complaints & Reviews
- Shopko - online shpping is horrible 
- Shopko - rude customer serivce 
- Shopko - harassed and wrongly accused... 
- Shopko - theft & fraud 
- Shopko - employment issues 
- Shopko - customer service
- Shopko - bath towels 
- Shopko - not eligible for rehire
- Shopko Moose Lake MN - our dress code 
- Shopko - manager