Shopko / rude customer serivce
My Mom had fallen and broke her glasses. My husband made an appointment for an eye test and new glasses for her. We arrived on time and we confronted with a rude receptionist. She walked away from us and talked to someone in the back before coming back to us. We were told to take Mom into the room and get her into the chair. She is in a wheelchair and needed assistance. I was told I had to move her wheelchair out of the room so they could have more space and then promply said "oh just leave it there". A very rude "eye doctor" came in a stated that Next time come in earlier so they had more time to get ready. I apologized and said that my husband has asked about that and was assured that extra time was not needed. It was like they did not want to deal with a person who is handicapped! Needless to say we were shocked and upset. We helped Mom back into her chair and left. We will find another place were customer service is a priority. You would think, especially in this economy, that the stores would take extra care of the customers they had. The recession will end and I'm sure the stores like Shopko will not have stated in business. I will never set foot in another Shopko store and will make sure that everyone knows about our experience.
More Shopko Complaints & Reviews
- Shopko - online shpping is horrible 
- Shopko - harassed and wrongly accused... 
- Shopko - theft & fraud 
- Shopko - employment issues 
- Shopko - customer service 
- Shopko Stores Operating - treatment of employees
- Shopko - the pharmacy / pharmacist paul
- Shopko Stores Operating - outdoor yard windmills
- Shopko Stores Operating - returning items
- Shopko Stores Operating - store extremely dirty.