Shopko Green Bay Eastproven winners specialty annuals

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 Shopko, Green Bay East had the plants on sale for $4.99 and I am from Sturgeon Bay and purchased 3 plants. When I returned home I read in the paper that Fleet Farm had the exact same plants on sale for $2.99. Since my husband had to return back to Green Bay on Monday, May 15 to pick up his mother from the hospital I asked him to see if Shopko would compare pricing since Shopko had the plants on sale still $2.00 more.
Either your plants are over priced to begin with but that is quite a big difference and over the years I have purchased plants from you.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Green Bay, WIThey informed him that they could not adjust the plants. He called me by phone and informed me that you would not price adjust. So I asked him to go back and return the plants. Now Shopko informed him that they cannot accept sale price plants returns when they are on sale and returned home with them.
I know it is only a $6.00 total difference but that would have allowed me to purchase two more plants. Is it possible for a refund?
This will be the last time I purchase plants from Shopko and now see how overpriced your garden center has become.
My member # [protected], Beverly Schopf, 327 N. 19th Place, Sturgeon Bay,