Shop NBC — Rebate Denied
On 5/10/09, I purchased the above Acer laptop computer through Shop NBC who also offered a $100.00 mail-in rebate. The rebate was good until 6/30/09. The merchandise arrived on 5/23/09.
When I went to apply for the rebate on 6/24/09, I found out the the time limit had expired! Evidently the rebate offer was NOT until 6/30/09, but was for 30 days from DATE OF PURCHASE.
This discrepancy in "when the 30 days starts' was never made clear. Due to their erroneous advertising, I feel that I am eligible and entitled to the $100.00 rebate. As a senior citizen, I cannot afford to throw away $100.00!
Please let me hear from you soon! Thank you for your assistance with this matter.
More Shop NBC Complaints & Reviews
- Shop NBC - Wes and Pamela McCoy 
- Shop NBC - Credit Card, Value pay 
- Shop NBC - Buyer beware!
- NBC Health Insurance - Defraud the consumers! Scam! 
- NBC Universal Store - Customer Service Contact Number 
- Shop NBC - Shady credit card collections! 
- NBC Universal Store - Don't ever expect an exchange! 
- NBC - the whole shipment and experience
- NBC Universal Store - No Customer Service Support
- NBC - xtreme time wireless headphones