ShoespieDo not buy from Shoespie!!

I bought a pair of super expensive shoes for over $100 from this website www.shoespie.com and they gave me nothing but trouble. Delivery took way too long and it took over a month to get them. All that time I was trying to get in touch with someone from Shoespie but they never replied. I had no tracking number so I was not able to track my order and had no idea what to do. When my shoes finally arrived I was extremely happy. That was until I opened the package and saw my shoes! They were so poorly made and looked nothing like pictures on their website. I sent them a message and demanded a full refund, but they did not reply anything yet. Do not buy from Shoespie!!

Ez
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Da
      Apr 24, 2017

I waited for 3 months, did not get the shoes, they did not refund and kept saying the shoes were delivered, but they did not give me any information about who delivered the shoes and where they delivered the shoes. I do not know what to do!
    I wasted so much time emailing them asking for information.
    Also, they sold the shoes with super high price, I wasted my money.
    Please never shop at this website!

• Da
      May 19, 2017

I finally got my shoes after waiting for almost 4 months, I opened the package, got shocked.

1, the shoes are like more than 3 years old with dirt and marks.
    2, they are made of cheap plastic, they are unwearable.
    3, I can barely call them shoes, they are more like cheap toys.

They labeled the price super high, I thought they have better quality of shoes. It turned out I got the worst shoes I have ever seen in my life.

Please stay away from this website, do not waste your time and money here.