Shoedazzle.com / they were never clear about the whole monthly thing
They were never clear about the whole monthly thing. You would think that after you sign up they'd send you an email in regards to the monthly fee only, but that's how they get you. My boyfriend and I gave them hell for charging us when I had no idea. I ordered once from the site in January and never signed on again because I'm not much of a shoe fanatic, but they continued to charge me for the month of February and March. When I called and asked why if I never received any kind of notice or bought anything, the rep said that it was stated in my order confirmation on the bottom. I got so pissed off and told her that this website is a complete scam by practically hiding it from people. And if it's something EVERYONE knew about why did they decide to take the monthly membership fee off? Because people complained the same way I did. It was completely unfair. Nevertheless I got refunded for the month of March and not February, but was given 2 credits. I don't care for it though, the site can go to hell.
More Shoedazzle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shoedazzle - charged me three times for items I did not order 
- Shoedazzle.com - charge you $40 membership fee monthly without reminding 
- Shoedazzle.com - this is the biggest scam yet
- Shoedazzle.com - not a fan of this site at all
- Shoedazzle.com - I have been a member of shoe dazzle for a couple of years and it's the worst mistake i've ever made 
- Shoedazzle - vip membership
- Shoedazzle - it's a trap
- Shoedazzle.com - rediculous company!
- Shoedazzle.com - shoedazzle sells there shoes for $39.95 every pair, it turns out none of these shoes are real leather or real suede 
- Shoedazzle.com - low quality and poor service