Sherwin-Williams / spam

1 Japan Review updated:

I received the following spam email with the following header today "How was your visit to Sherwin-Williams?". I have lived in Japan for over 30 years. I am originally from Canada. I have not set foot in America in almost a decade. Could someone please explain why I got this email? Is this either spam or a scam? The embedded survey seemed authentic enough. About 5 years ago I had a credit card and $500 stolen on a flight from Vancouver to Toronto. Could there be a connection? Would like to get this resolved. Also, booked a flight on Tripsta. Are they in anyway connected to Sherwin-Williams. Can't think of anything else.

An
Jun 12, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2017

You are putting way too much energy into this. You got a piece of junk spam mail. Delete it and move on.

•   Jun 21, 2017

Hello Andrew,
    We would like to look into what has happened in more detail. Please reply to our private message, providing requested data.
    The tripsta team

• Mr
      Aug 20, 2018
    Sherwin-Williams - Service
    Houston myer park center

Where is management and a do we lead when we want more customers but are not set up to process them at the speed we want them

Sep 04, 2018
    Sherwin-Williams - Coupon Acceptance
    Mesa
    Arizona

I made a purchase 12/9/2017 at 3:02 pm of product code 6505-35099 which consisted of 2 gallons at $21.99 each but was unable to use my coupon. The code on the coupon is 5 35777 32398. The clerk could not give a reason why the coupon would not work. Tran # 4505-4.

Matt Lae