Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UKmobile draw [protected] gbp

On 14 / 03 / 2009 I received sms on my mobile "your mobile no has won gbp 200, 000 in the{shell}intl mobile draw to claim your prize contact Dr bob on +[protected] & email [protected]@live.com i contact with Mr bob after he send me certificate in email &
Demand 350 gbp.

Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK
Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK

Comments

• Bh
      May 10, 2008
    Shell Oil - Service
    Shell Oil Company
    Berry Rd and Robinson Avenue
    Norman
    Oklahoma
    Phone: [protected]

I just today stopped to make a purchase of a full tank of gas. Purchase price was $3.48 cents per gallon that equals to the amount of $43.84 cents not to mention the two (2) beverage drinks I had planned on pruchasing. Most likely a total purchase amount of $45.32 cents. I was asked to submit information at the pump such as debit/ ATM card? I was using my Visa card and then it wanted my Zip code and that is when I turned the pump off and entered the service station to volumteer my information that I had come there to make purchases of gasoline and soft drinks and that I did not come there to give my life history or personal information that is of no ones business unless I volunteer to give it. IN OTHER WORDS I WAS RESTRAINED FROM MAKING A PURCHASE!!!
    I understand it is your policy...IT IS NOT MINE! Customer friendly is the key to "continued" success. I am discouraged now of using a Shell Card, I am discouraged to waste my time and yours on information that pertains to nothing as far as making a product purchase with an advertized acceptance purchase by any of these cards pasted to the pump. Either you want my business or you do not. It makes no difference to me and 10's of thousand other honest hard working purchasing citizens of these United States. We go through life trying to eliminate inconvienences and not passively accept a inconvience that some nerdy, wing tipped, blue suit, red tie, middle management mooron decided to place before the board to gain attaboys or merits for some stupid nonsence plan that he thought of while pulling up sports scores on his cell phone. There is such a thing as KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid! There is another saying that makes so much sense...DO NOT FIX IT IF IT ISN'T BROKEN! I have been buying gasoline for 47 years ( I am 63) and I just can not imagine a Major Oil Company taking on such a ignorant policy of not producing a product over a 5 digit zip code refusal. Apparently there is a real lack of management skills in your organization and the man at the top will soon realize when the year in profit lines are not making double digits again. That is my say and I am sticking with it. Now you have the ball and you can continue being ignorant or find an itelligent form for the public to make purchases with out giving the world their personal history! I do not want to hear this is for Security reason. By me not having to give out information that I do not wish to give out has never in my 63 years prevented me from making purchases until this day in the year of 2008 when I...happened to choose a Shell Oil Company gas station for service. I can assure you that if I see a Shell Station anytime I drive down a boulevard...my reaction will be, look for a 7 -11.

• Ph
      May 19, 2008
    Shell Oil - Price gouging!
    Shell Oil
    Illinois

The Shell gas station at the junction of Govenors Highway and Rt 30 in Matteson, IL is increasing their prices constantly by 4-5 cents per gallon more than any other local station. Today the price of regular gas at this station is $4.11 compared to other stations at $4.07. As a long time Shell credit card holder I will not use this station and instead will use BP or Safeway.
    While I understand that the station owner can charge what they want I feel that gouging the cardholders is blot on the Shell Company name and in the present business scenario a diss-service to the public.

May 19, 2008

Your living 30 years ago. They want your zip code to protect the money in your account from somebody who has taken your card. This happens a lot and if they did not know your zip they can't use it anonymously. You would lose all your money if the card was stolen. Your just an old man anyway. The hospital staff already knows your personal info. Your zip code is not of national importance.

• Li
      Jun 19, 2008
    Country Shell - Cheating on gallons of gas
    Country Shell
    Richmond
    Texas
    Phone: 281/545-1955
    www.shellcountryusa.com

I went to the Country Shell Gas Station located at 3535 F.M. 762 in Richmond Texas on 6/19/2008.
    I own a 2007 Saturn Outlook. I pulled into the station to fill up my tank. When the handle "clicked" off, I went inside the store to pay for my gas on my Discover Card and I was stunned to hear it was $93.35. The cost of the gas was $3.899. The problem is, my tank can only hold 22 gallons of gas if it is BONE DRY!!! I was NOT empty!!! The gallons registered on my receipt was 23.942. I have NEVER put more than 21 gallons in my car... how could my car possibly hold this amount of gas?

I questioned the store clerk who did not speak English. I was so frustrated. I had to write my name on the back of a receipt and leave. All I can do is hope they CARE enough to contact me back. HA! I KNOW I have been ripped off at this gas station. Isn't gas high enough and aren't we all working HARD ENOUGH to make ends meet without this dishonesty???

• Ka
      Aug 14, 2008
    Shell Gasoline Station - authorized charges
    SHELL
    3500 High Street
    Portsmouth
    Virginia

Less than an our ago, my daughter went to this service station to pump gas at a regular pump. A debit card was used and code entered for an outside sale. As prompted by direction, the selection (87 octane) was made and the gas was pumped ($26.00). After noticing that no receipt was given my daughter went inside to get a receipt. At that time a clerk said that she needed to have paid inside (but there was no direction posted outside with that instruction). The clerk asked for the card and scanned the card and my daughter had to enter her code. My daughter asked if she was being double charged for t he sale and she was assured by the clerk that only one charge of $26.00 was taken. then she gave my daughter a receipt.
    Immediately after this my daughter went to the bank to make an addition withdrawal and found that her account was now negative because not only was the $26 dollar sale deducted but an additional $90 has been charged. It was proven at the bank that the $90 was deducted by that gas station. Immediately returning to and questioning the manager at the station about this charge/deduction, the manager said that the deduction was result as a $90 PRESCREEN that is automatically done when a debit transaction is done. WHAT IS THAT AND IS THAT A LEGAL ACTION. If it is should that consumer be informed prior to the "prescreen" deduction. THERE WAS NOT WARNING OR EXPLANATION GIVEN before or after this transaction to give option for authorization of deduction.
    We are in this area for business and do not live here. We have limited funds and are not unable to get back to our home destination by the deadline we must meet to get to get work (5pm today). The manger said that the funds ($90) will be put back on the account probably sometime before the end of today. That puts us in a HORRIBLE situation and is not acceptable. Not only are we imposing on friends to leave their house open for us, will be missing a day's work and if the monies are not returned, are not able to pay the travel fees (gas and tolls) and may have to find a way to borrow for a hotel or someplace to sleep and food to eat until we can have our funds returned) Funds were available to cover the cost of the initial deduction of $26. Now not only is the account overdrawn but bank fees are being charged as well. This is in combination is the other concerns I have expressed. WHAT CAN BE DONE FOR THIS UNAPPROVED DEDUCATION FROM OUR ACCOUNT???

• Fl
      Sep 01, 2008
    Shell Station King City Ca. - overcharging
    Flick
    Los Gatos
    California

Just stopped by the king city Ca. shell station. The gas price was more than fifty cents per gallon more than the current market price or any of the stations at the next exit. The bathroom was gross and the staff was the same. Shame on shell for allowing this rip off.

• Mi
      Oct 20, 2008

this station is way over priced i bought reg unleaded there yesterday at 3.79 a gallon.if i was not almost out of gas i would have left. don't stop here for gas there total ripoffs!

• Ta
      Mar 24, 2009
    Shell Filter Oil - Bogus Oil Filter
    Pakistan

Dear Sir
    i m regular user of shell oil for last 14 years. i do want to make complaint about that the workers in the Shalimar Shell Filling Station in F10 Markaz Islamabd had changed my oils in my car but used Raw or used filter due to which the engine of my car is damaged. i will be very thankfull to you to ask about this illegal and awful act so that i be not disappointed in future.

• So
      Apr 12, 2009

I receieved the same message saying that mobile number have won the 200000gbp

• Ra
      Apr 16, 2009

i too got the same msg today itself...did any one get a reply from shell till now?

• Ga
      Apr 19, 2009

mr martin say your mobile number have won the 200000gbp .

• In
      Apr 23, 2009

ON 27 FEB 2009 I RECIVED YOUR MASSEGE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON GBP 200, 000.00 IN THE 2009 (SHEEL) INTEL MOBILE DRAW UK TO CLAME YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. STEVE ON [protected] OR EMAIL [protected]@LIVE.COM MY REF NO IS SPDC 8741. AND I SEND THE ALL DECOMENT . YOUR MSG IS REPET ON 20APL 2009.MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] .PLESE HELP ME . THANK YOU

• Ki
      Apr 24, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received an SMS on my mobile No.[protected], on 17th march 2009 at 18.25 hrs evening in India, that I have won 200, 000.00 GBP in the ongoing shell international mobile draws of U.K. to claim your prize please contact Rev.Peter Green on e-mail.[protected]@live.com.
    I have sent this information to the above referred ID by e-mail, and soon I received Application for fund release under Ref.No SPDC-032009, and Mr.Peter Green has advised me to quote the application and to sent it to Nationwide Bank of London, .Hence I quote all the relevant and necessary information dis-closing all means and sent to the above said bank.There after the bank has advised me to sent any Identifying documents such as Driving licence, or Pass port, and so also to Certificate of winning issued by Shell petroleum development compay and so also Fund release order from british financial authority.But the documents such as driving licence and shell awards winning certificate was sent by me through scanning to the bank, but it was not possible to me to obtain fund release order because it was the mandatory document and I came to know from Rev.Peter Green that for obtaining the same I need a lawyer.But for this I sent e-mail to Shell petroleum /Rev.Peter Green and I stated that I was not in a position to come to U.K. and to obtain the same so also I am not in a position to obtain the same as I am residing far away from U.K. so also my financial status is not so sound to engage any lawyeer, so I request Mr.Rewv.Peter Green to do all the need full and to engage the lawyer and whatever the expenses will occur it may be paid from my winning prize towards his prescribed fees, and after deducting the same the winning amount may be sent to me back to India by my appointed means, but for this e-mail I have not received any answer fro m the shell petroleum company, so also I requested this fact to MR.Jonathan Graham who is lawyer who was suggested from Peter Green to be appointed, disclosing all the relevant facts, but Jonathan Graham has shurked and has whispered me that the prize amount is totally my prize and from it no any amount is to be deducted, and only and only when I will sent him 520 GBP towards the expenses of legal fees and other charg es to obtain Fund release order then only he will obtain the same and transfer my money as my appointed means, and he has also sent FRO form i.e. Fund release form by scanning .Further I came to know that the certificat e issued by Shell award is tampering and fake one, so as I am constrained to post my comment that this draw is fake and this certificat e is also bogus one, and so also from the complaints pending before this forum I came to know about its reality, and I have been alert.So my grievance is that this tendancy may be curbed.

• Mi
      May 05, 2009

i have received a message a won a price in mobile draw of shell petroleum . so please is a real or fake

• Av
      May 12, 2009

i have received a message that your mobile no. has won GBP 200000 in the 2009 shell intl mobile draw. you said that for claiming your prize contact dr.henni .please tell me how can i collect prize?. also give verification of this message. thank u.

FROM AVNEET KUMAR
    [protected]

• Na
      May 20, 2009

same here with me . what the hell is this ...can any body explain me plz

navdeep

• Ta
      May 20, 2009

Respected sir, i have received a message that your number won prize of 200000 GBP on my mobile number [protected]. plz send more details on email-singh.[protected]@rocketmail.com, ph-[protected].

• Va
      May 26, 2009

Sir, I have received a message that your mobile number has won 400, 000 GB pounds for the 2009 shell mobile draw uk. to claim your prize contact Dr.Cindy via Email: shell.uk2009athotmail.com sent date 26.05.2009 time 12.45 pm on my mobile Number [protected]. please send more details on email [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Sr
      May 28, 2009

sir,
    I have received an SMS on my mobile No.[protected], The message is given below
    CONGRATS, YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1, 000, 000, 00GBP IN 20098 SHELL MOBILE PROMO DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACTBROWN, Email:[protected]@hotmail.com, TEL:+[protected].
    PLESE HELP ME

• Nu
      May 31, 2009

Sir I received a message on my cell phone no. 9435055188that i have won 250, 000.00 GBP in the Shell international mobile draw 2009 UK on 30 May 2009. Please advice me what to do next with details.

• Ti
      Jun 01, 2009

Tino Joseph
    [protected]@gmail.com

sir,
    I inform you that I received your message is that your mobile has won 100000000GBP in2009 shell mobile promo Draw to claim your prize contact Brwn

• Pr
      Jun 01, 2009

Sir, my mobile number is [protected].
    I recieved an sms that my mobile number has won 200, 000 GBPOUNDS on the 2009 SHELL MOBILE DRAW UK.
    To Claim my Prize I am asked to contact DR.BROWN via Email.
    Help me out as soon as possible.

• Am
      Jun 02, 2009

I have also received an message saying that you have won 200000 GBP on my mobile and wanted to know if this is fake or true

• Ni
      Jun 05, 2009

I too have received an sms message saying that I have won 200000 GBP from 2009 SHELL MOBILE CO PROMOTION on my mobile. I want to know if this is true or bogus ?

Nina Rai
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ro
      Jun 06, 2009

Hi

I have recieved a message from your end stating about the winning prize amounting GBP 250000.
    Please confirm on how to claim the amount at your earliest.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
    Roopali Karnwal
    Ph: [protected]

• De
      Jun 06, 2009

hi. I am Mr. Deepak Ahirrao I got the massage of I won the GBP of rs.250, 000.00 on 05/06/2009 of Shell Mobile Drawn. Please tell me how could I get this award from u and when?

Regards,
    Mr.Deepak Madhukar Ahirrao.
    Mob- [protected].

• Ra
      Jun 09, 2009

WELL HELLO DERE...

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOUR END STATING ABOUT THE WINNING PRIZE AMOUNTING GBP 1, 000, 000

PLEASE CONFIRM ON HOW TO CLAIM THE AMOUNT AT YOUR EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    RAMMY SRIVASTAV
    PH: +[protected]
    NEW DELHI, INDIA

• Gd
      Jun 10, 2009

This is G. DADA BASHA from Raichur, Karnataka I received a sms from TM-Winner about mobile draw winner from Mr. Mike via spdc68 live.com. so I request you please tell me the process to got my prize.my mob. no. is [protected] & [protected].and my friends email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
    please send an mail or sms for further details
    thank you.

• Se
      Jun 14, 2009
    Shell Intl - claim prize amount
    SHELL INTL
    United Kingdom

i received a sms stating i have won 300, 000 pounds in shell intl draw uk.
    plz help me out.

my details are
    semil
    Add-dombivli(W)421202
    mob no.-[protected].
    e-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com

• Bi
      Jun 17, 2009

I've recieved an sms on 16th june 2009 that u've won prize of 200, 000 GB pounds in 2009 shell mobile draws.To claim ur prize contact dr.Mark Emaik:[protected]@live.com. My mobile no. is +[protected].

Jun 18, 2009

I have received a message from shell petroleum about winning prize money of 300, 000 GBP in (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAW have responded to it at the e-mail address of [protected]@@live.com.but still have not recevied any response from your company,

Joginder Kumar
    [protected]

• Am
      Jun 18, 2009

I have received a message from SHELL on 18 June 2009 that I have won GBP250, 000.00 in the 2009(SHELL)INT"L MOBILE draw in UK. To claim your prize contact DR.RICHARD through mail:[protected]@live.com". Please suggest me what should I do next.

Amar jyoti Dihingia.
    +[protected]
    [email protected]
    Assam, India

• Ke
      Jun 19, 2009

I have recieved a message from your end stating about the winning prize amounting GBP 850000.
    Please confirm on how to claim the amount at your earliest.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
    K.D. Goswami
    Ph: +[protected]

• Bi
      Jun 21, 2009

i have received a message from shell mobile on 17th june 2009 stating that my mobile no. has won 450000 pounds. I was instructed to contact Dr. Mike Harrison. My mobile no. is [protected].Please contact in my no.

• Sr
      Jun 26, 2009
    Shell Petroleum Development Compny United Kingdom - WINNING AMOUNT
    SHIV TOUR &TRAVELS
    NEW DELHI
    Phone: [protected]

HI I RECIVED MASSAGE 18 JUN 2009 I AM WON TO 400, 000 POUNDLN THE 2009 SHELL I N T L MOBILE DRAW UK FOR CLAM SEND YOUR NAME ADDRESS & PHONE NO TO DR. CINDY VIA EMAIL [protected]@live.com

• Br
      Jun 30, 2009

hi sir will u tell me that how much time it will take to recieve the prise

Jun 30, 2009

Hai, i have received ur message on 29th june stating that my mobile no [protected] has won 250000 pounds, i was instructed to contact Dr pedro, so pls let me know the how to claim the amount at earliest

• Gu
      Jul 02, 2009

i also recieved same message about winning prize. my mail address is ishi.[protected]@gmail.com

• Rk
      Jul 04, 2009

Respected sir, i have received a message that your number won prize of 200000 GBP on my mobile number [protected]. plz send more details on [protected]@rediffmail.com

• Kh
      Jul 05, 2009

iam khader from india i have won 75 thousand pounds fromyour co but i did not recieve it so how to recieve it my mobile no.[protected]