Shell — gasoline and customer service.
Today around 3:45 I went to pump some gas at my nearest shell. When I got there I tried to use my fuel rewards card and the pump froze. So I went inside and the lady said that all her pumps went down and it was taking a minute to come up. After a few minutes they came back up. I told her I wanted $10 on pump 8. She put it in, and I told her I was using my fuel rewards first. I swiped it and it said I had 0.03 per gallon. So I paid my money and went back outside. I began to pump my gas an noticed it never took my 0.03 off. So I was paying full price. I proceeded back in and told her it never took it off. She told me well I don't know why I didn't maybe because when the pumps went down it caused a communication error and there's nothing I can do. So afterwards I left. But that really upsets me because when I swiped my card it was supposed to come off.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam