Sheetz / hateful cashiers
My mother-in-law and I stopped at Sheetz so she could get gas and cigarettes one day. I went in to pre-pay the gas and get her smokes for her assuming the ditz behind the counter would realize that I am well above 18 years old. Well apparently they just hire anyone at this store and she carded me. I told her I didn't have it and she refused to sell them to me. I said " okay let me pay for the gas and she can come get her own cigarettes." The woman behind the counter then began to yell at me like I was a child and screamed at me "I CAN"T DO THAT! I CAN"T DO THAT!" It was extremely embrassing because everyone in the store turned they're attention to me like I stole something. Unless I have no choice, I don't stop there anymore.
More Sheetz Complaints & Reviews
- Sheetz - rudeness 
- Sheetz - unhealthy environment 
- Sheetz - costumer service was rude 
- Sheetz - racist shift manager and security officer 
- Sheetz - food is always terrible
- Sheetz - customer service/coupons
- Any Sheetz Locations - pretzel sub roll
- Sheetz - food
- Sheetz - drive thru service/food
- Sheetz - gasoline prices in small towns.