Sheetz / racist shift manager and security officer

Rt. 29 North, Madison Heights, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4349292222

The shift manager on third shift was very rude!! Very unprofessional and has made racial remarks every on every visit. Along with the security officer on duty for the third shift position.. They are african american and were very blunt with there actions and comments and speak in very inappropriate manners! I visit this location just about every night and have dealt with this to many times.. I am speaking to my lawyer about this issue, it has became way out of hand! There is absolutely no excuses for their actions.. Something needs to be done about this.. I am very unsatisfied and many others also. Once I speak with my lawyer further actions will be in forced.

Comments

• Sk
      7th of May, 2012

I find it ironic that you accuse the staff of making racial remarks - yet felt compelled to mentioned they were African-American. Why? Their ethnicity adds no relevant information to your complaint.

What would have been relevant and useful is mentioning HOW they were rude and inappropriate to you - or why you admit you keep going back.

• Br

Cheese. Swiss.

• Th
      7th of May, 2012

I will delete some more, then I'll have the whole site to myself.

• Br
      7th of May, 2012

Oh liddy, you always were in a class all of your own.

Venice, you just need to "curb" your appetite.

Slim - moderate this - pffttt!

• Re
      7th of May, 2012

Why is their color important? What did they say that was so wrong? You sound like an over sensitive cry baby.

• Sm
      10th of Mar, 2018

I think he was just pointing out a fact.. it does state to give as much information as you can.