Shaws — manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
I applied for the job position in the company Shaws. I received the phone call from the manager and came to the interview. They did the drug test and I passed it. After that the manager told me that I was hired and informed me to buy some black shoes. She promised to call me and provide the instructions, but no one contacted me. I called her and she told me that she couldn’t hire me and hung up. WTF? I wonder if someone else has the similar situation, please post comments.
More Shaws Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarket - cannot reach goods!
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement
- Shaws Supermarkets - deli, overall store