Shaw Phone and internet / seasonal service not instituted when requested

Canada

we are out of the country for several months each year and need to put our home phone and internet into the seasonal plan that Shaw offers. We have been doing this for more than 10 years. This year I called well in advance, spoke with Trista (Oct. 10/17) and was given a work order number (#5913192) with instructions to put the service into the seasonal plan on the 15th of November. On the 16th of November I tried the phone to confirm that it was indeed in the seasonal plan and found that it was not. I call the Shaw technical assistance number and spoke with John. He could not trace the work order past the first desk where I placed the order. It never arrived at the section that needed it to make the changes. He issued another work order (#5945250) on the 16th and said it would take another 10 days to get the order processed. I again called the home phone number and found that it still was active. I am in Mexico now and find that this is becoming a major problem for me as the only phone number I have is a 1-888 number and can not be accessed from here.

Ab