Shark Steam Mop / Do not use them

Shark Steam Mop
The Shark Steam Mop looks so easy to use on TV. However, you have to push down hard to remove dirt spots (several times). Then after you are done, it leaves a dull residue and you have to mop again with anoter cleaner to put the shine back on your floor. I am sorry I purchased this product.

N  16th of Sep, 2009 by
Puchased a Shark Steam Mop from a TV commerical. We are very pleased with the product but the company selling it tried to sell us several other products. After telling the persitent representative that I didn't want anything I received a letter, along with some unwanted and unordered magazines, they intended to take over $1, 000.00 from our checking via debit card. If you wish to purchase any product don't order from tv sales. If you should run into the same problem go to your bank to have the charges removed.
A  18th of Oct, 2009 by
SHARK SUCKS!! pure and simple. My steamer stopped working after a few weeks and their Euro iron never stayed on. When I first saw the ad for a floor steamer I shuddered...I'm willing to bet there are many disappointments with that product as well. Funny how they have no email to complain to... I will never go near another Shark product again!!!