Sharaf dg / microwave oven been a week no delivery

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Sharaf DJ got to be the worst store in the history of all stores, I have written a complain on their site, called the customer service i will even post my comments on Google, Facebook and whatever until maybe someone in the management team should know about this. I have ordered a Microwave oven on Friday and Promised to be delivered the next Sunday, we didn't get it, we called the customer service, "Yes Sir I am Sorry Sir we will get it done" we told the store to deliver it after 5pm, we told the salesman to deliver it after 5pm, we told the cashier to check the delivery after 5pm and then when we complained to the customer service we also requested after 5pm "Yes Sir after 5pm done, don't worry Sir" .

On Wednesday, the driver calls me at work 10am "Sir i am coming to you" I told no please don't come I can only receive it after 5pm as i mentioned to the store and customer service people. "No Sir I can not, I will leave the microwave on your doorstep" this is the message i got the driver. I called Customer service to complain about the driver and delivery time "Yes Sir I am sorry sir we will sort it out" the driver calls back saying i am coming sir I told no it not after 5pm ...Called the customer service "Yes Sir we will fix it sir don't worry Sir" ...nothing happens until one lady i called and asked her to talk to the manager "Oh I am really sorry Mr. I will tell him to call you back within 2 hours" ...Surprise surprise no one called back. So yes I cancelled the order and will never go there ever again ... hopefully I will get my money back.

Ab
Sep 06, 2018

Comments

Sep 06, 2018

Dear Customer, we regret the inconvenience caused. You may please share your concern with the details of the invoice or order number at [protected]@sharafdg.com for further assistance.

Sep 15, 2018

Sharaf is one of the worst management in a uae specially dubai mall branch all are staff in falling love with each others manager having affairs with staff cashier and all there is no rule no profossionlism no customer care and respect. They are using cheap tricks to sale their tv's. They are spoiling the name of Sharaf only.