SewingPatterns.com / no product received

1 UnknownUnknown, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: NO PHONE

I ordered one pattern, they actually sent a bizrate survey and no pattern!!! The customer service is ONLY by email, which they never answer. Stick to ebay for deals on sewing patterns, stay clear of this web site.

Comments

• Se
      20th of Sep, 2008

Hi Ms. Dyer,

Your email was replied to. Please check your spam folder. Unfortunately, there were some unexpected fulfillment delays on behalf of Burda patterns. Your order has been shipped and will be received in a few days.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sewingpatterns.com

• Tv
      30th of Jan, 2009

I ordered and paid for a few patterns on Dec 29, 2008. I paid by Paypal and have received no patterns and no answer to my email. The contact person for Sewing Patterns .com is Margot Shemula and you can find contact information for her, here http://whois.domaintools.com/buysewingmachine.com Since I paid via Paypal, I was able to open up a dispute and I know I will either get my money back, or patterns that I ordered.

• Sh
      13th of Nov, 2009

I placed an order on 10-07-09 that included a couple of pattern CD's. One of the CD's did not work so I called the company and left a message as well as sent an email on 10-29-09. No one ever called me but "Anne" sent me an email stating that I would get a replacement sent.
    The replacement arrived on 11-09-09 and it did not work! once again I called the company and left a message as well as sent an email. This time the email sent was a step by step account of exactly what the cd does. I informed them that I believed that there was a problem with the program that they copied the cd from to begin with. I also informed them that either they send me a cd that works, or they send me the next cd in the series, or they issue me a full refund including shipping.
    On 11-11-09 I called again and left yet another message and did not get any response.
    Today, 11-13-09 I called yet again and this time I informed them that if I did not hear something from them within the next 4 business days I intend on filing a dispute with my bank! I also located another number for Margot Shemula and left a message there as well. It has been 5 weeks since I placed the order. I think that is more than a reasonable amount of time to wait for a product that works!
    I really do not understand the lousy customer service with this company. I am a longtime repeat customer and had never had a problem prior to this. I have purchased 12 of the cd's prior to this one that all worked fine. Even the cd that I ordered after this one works fine. I am still waiting on an additional 4 cd's to come in.
    Maybe Margot Shemula needs to hire someone else for customer service! Anne seems to only be working about an hour per week. I am sure with 15 million people being out of work right now this company can find someone to work 40 hrs per week and actually give customer service!
    Sheila Levins
    order # 221363
    Defective cd # 039leko

24th of Jul, 2010

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me personally at Info@sewingpatterns.com and subject line "Attention Anne" I will gladly assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Anne

• Bi
      9th of Aug, 2010

I don't know why these people can't just write something in reply! I placed an order # 254055 on 1 June and have received nothing. I have had no response to my emails when sending to info@sewingpatterns.com but I have been able to get a limited response on the printsew site when they passed on my messages. I was told that some items in my order were on backorder and they wouldn't send the order until it was complete. I waited, and waited when they told me they should arrive this week, then next week. I'm still waiting. Last thing was they asked me if I would like them to send what they have on hand I replied yes and asked them to get back to me. No response and nothing has arrived. I've written again to ask about the status of my order - no response. This is outrageous!! Very BAD customer service.

9th of Jan, 2011

Dear Customer,
    We apologize that you have not received your order confirmation. Are you sure that you entered your email address correctly? Sometimes the confirmation email can also be located in your SPAM folder. In any event, please email me directly at Info@sewingpatterns.com
    Subject line: ATTENTION ANNE
    I will gladly assist you personally.

Anne

9th of Mar, 2011

I apologize for the miscommunication. I have contacted you directly.

• Un
      11th of May, 2013

I placed an order with this company on April 30th. I still to this date (May 11th) have received only one email stating that they officially received my order and have TAKEN my money. Since then, I have not received any confirmation of delivery, (this includes my inbox and spam folder) and no answers to several calls and emails. I do not believe this is a trustworthy company and I do plan to contact the local authorities to press formal charges for fraud and theft, and any other charges that will stop them from doing this to others. I will definitely do my part to make sure that no one I know uses this site.

• Ta
      10th of Feb, 2016

DON'T USE THAT COMPANY TO ORDER PATTERNS!!! I ordered twice from them and had the hardest time to get any costumers service!!! Ijust gave them another chance this week, but it is not lookimg good!