Seven West Media / Channel 7 / mini series bancroft

1 Australia Review updated:

What the hell has happened. I was looking forward to the next 2 episodes of this excellent miniseries (Bancroft), good, gritty dramas are so rare these days, as per my TV guide and some random story of cold case murders in Australia comes on
Whats going on. I am so sick of good programmes being replaced by cheap reality tv because this is all this is. So many programmes these days are a rehash of unsolved cold cases and give no new information on the case anyway and just fill in time and attract the trolls who get gratification from these sensationalist stories. I am seriously considering cancelling my pay tv subscription for the same reason. I have not seen a new and gritty tv show for a long time. I know not as many are being made but we are being served rubbish. Even the old movies are the same ones churned out over and over. Lift your game 7 and this goes for all the other channels too.
I would really like an explanation as to why Bancroft was removed from this evenings viewing also.

Li
Sep 17, 2018

Comments

• Ru
      19th of Sep, 2018

What happened to the final part 2 of Bancroft. Finally a great mini-series, then we are left hanging the final episode was advertises for 8.30 pm Monday Sept.18. So when will you give as the final episode, after you bombarded us, with adverts for the show. No good enough channel 7!
    Bronwen Hughes

19th of Sep, 2018

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is annoyed that this Mini Series was not shown on Monday as advertised and would also like to know when it will be on. Hope Channel 7 don't sneak it in at some late time-slot - it is definitely prime time viewing. Very annoying.
    Marjorie Poole