Seven West Media / Channel 7 Logo

Seven West Media / Channel 7

Having problems with Seven West Media / Channel 7?

Seven West Media / Channel 7 Customer Service Contacts

+61 894 823 111 (West Australian Newspapers)
+61 287 777 777 (Seven Network)
+61 293 942 000 (Pacific Magazines)
Newspaper House, 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park

West Australian Newspapers
Newspaper House, 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017

Yahoo7
Pier 8/9, 23 Hickson Road, Millers Point, Sydney NSW 2000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Seven West Media / Channel 7 Customer Service. Initial Seven West Media / Channel 7 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Seven West Media / Channel 7 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Seven West Media / Channel 7. Discuss the issues you have had with Seven West Media / Channel 7 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews

Seven West Media / Channel 7coverage of bathurst car racing

Last weekends coverage was not up to the standard of Channell 7 of years past. I can never understand why you have to stick women on camera just to please the do gooders. Admittedly Mark Barreta hosting didn't help because of the stupid questions and interviews he did it didn't give the girls any idea which way to go. Molly Taylor was very competent and I am sure will only get better with time as for Charlie going horse riding with James Courtney (supposed to be watching car racing) and then sticking her head in car doors asking stupid questions was a shambles. Camera work had bad quality with pixallasation and drop in digital drop ins up at the cutting glaring at you. I am sure if you are honest with yourselves you would realise that you can do much better next time but the best way to start would be get rid of all your hosts except Molly Taylor and stick people in who know what they are doing.
Ian F. Beattie

Seven West Media / Channel 7Life insurance adverts

Everytime I turn on the TV there is a Life Insurance advert showing and these adverts run non stop throughoutshows on all commercial channels all day long. Its cold, cruel and sick to allow this when people are really struggling mentally at this time. We watch TV to escape not to be tortured! Every time I see one of these ads I change channels. They do nothing for your viewership. Commercial TV use to be good, now most of my viewing goes to stations without adverts and this just makes it more so. Please stop showing these awful ads.

Channel 7News

I reject defy and despise your analogy, You are left winged princesses and soy boys trying to reinvent the ‘wheel ‘ trying to scare and entrap our very blood and veins...our very people...
      Our country is a laughing stock and in deep [censored].
      The reporting is terrible and you just shock and scare everyone my mother included.
      That is where it ends...
      All millennials managers CEO's 2 I C's etc working in editing and reporting at 7 News pay attention.
      The souls on which you exploit well be the very one's that never lets you sleep.
      May the devil have mercy on your souls.
      Your sincerely
      My Central Bank..🖕

Seven West Media / Channel 7Australia/India Test cricket broadcast Commentators INCOMPETENT.

I am now at completion of day four of the Sydney Test. I am sick to death at having the commentators tell me what the playing teams should be doing. They are also blowing their own trumpet and not attempting to promote the game. They are not reporting on the game they are just providing their opinion.
        I would suggest strongly that the commentators are required to read and understand the tenets proscribed by two of the greatest cricket commentators; Alan McGilvray of ABC fame and the renown TV Commentator Richie Benaud. they also need to learn when to shut their over active traps and let the picture tell the story.
        Then perhaps we can enjoy the cricket and not have it ruined by appalling commentary.

Seven West Media / Channel 7Big bash

I have looked forward to this year's Big Bash with some expectation. Turned on the television to that end a few minutes ago and was confronted with the players taking a knee and (I think) JB moralising about people suffering from racism etc etc. Channel seven, you can keep your political correctness to yourselves; and I will not be brainwashed by barely concealed marxist leninists!!!

I will not be watching Big Bash this year.

Simon Nelson
          [protected]

[protected]@successaccounting.com. au

Seven West Media / Channel 7sas australia tv show

Channel 7's choice of contestant in Schapelle Corby in their latest TV offering is an absolute disgrace. This same channel who reported vigorously when she was convicted of drug trafficking now labels her "A Celebrity". To add a further insult you air an interview on Sunrise where she is allowed to promote her business!!!

What sort of message do you think you are sending to decent Australian's, I can tell you - a message whereby committing a crime can actually benefit you as well as gaining you fame.

You have displayed a complete lack of interest or care for the many Australians affected by these drug traffickers and the misery they peddle in pursuit of money.

If this is the best you can come up with Channel 7 you are seriously doomed as I for one will boycott your station as well as the products advertised on it.

If provoking a reaction was your intent then shame on you Channel 7 for such immature thinking and such a cheap trick.

Seven West Media / Channel 7sas

Channel seven

I feel I have to voice my concern and disgust at the show SAS Australia and the choice of contestants.

Please explain how a convicted drug smuggler get's to get airtime given the severity of her conviction.

Engaging Schapelle Corby as a contestant, what sort of message does this send to the people of Australia?

I have no doubt there are people thinking that this is a legitimate route to fame if all you need to do is serve a prison sentance for a disgusting crime that potentially causes misery to many families.

On the back of your decision I will totally boycott channel seven going forward.

Congratulations if your intent was to provoke such a reaction but I won't be signing up to it!

Seven West Media / Channel 7afl commentary

Commentators do not call umpiring mistakes.shows that they are beholden to the afl.
                Not independant. The injustice is compounded by commentators lack of independence. The review process is weak. The goal of st kilda was obvious on the review. The commentators will not criticise the afl review process. While they called it a goal when the response was a point there was disagreements. Reference st kilda vs Richmond

Seven West Media / Channel 7SAS Australia complaint

We find it appalling that Schapelle Corby is appearing on your show SAS Australia. How can you consider a convicted drug smuggler as a celebrity? What kind of role model is she for our children? It's absolutely unbelievable that you give her any air time at all. I agree she has served her time and should be given a second chance in life but not as a Celebrity! We won't be watching the show and I know many other families who won't be either.
                  I have never in my life complained about something on TV but really feel that Channel 7 are doing the wrong thing here and should really think hard about rectifying this issue.

Seven West Media / Channel 7Inappropriate advertisement aired during, a family show before 8.30 pm

On last Sunday night, we were watching the full monty as a family (including a 6y.o, 10y.o and 11y.o). During the ad breaks on at least 2 occasions, there was an ad for the following show about the murder of a family (rated MA). We immediately turned off the television as the children were very concerned about what happened to the family on the ad. Unfortunately as the ad appeared straight away with words like 'murder' and 'slaughter' etc, we were unable to shield them quickly from it. They have repeatedly shown concern and worry over what this program was about.

It is completely inappropriate to expose children to these types of programs before 8.30pm, and during a show that is for family viewing, and rated PG.

Seven West Media / Channel 7SAS Australia on Channel 7

Good Evening
                      I would like to express my sadness and shock about the fact a TV show will be aired on channel seven that the adverts stated Aussie celebrities will be starring in one of which is a convicted drug smuggler Chapelle Corby. I understand she wants to change her life however my childhood was destroyed by Drugs and alcoholism. I cannot understand how this is allowed!
                      This is like a stab in the back to people who have been affected by addiction.
                      Please consider taking this off air.

• Co
                          Concerned Parent 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Absolutely Agree with you. What is the seven network thinking??

Seven West Media / Channel 77flix

I'm sick of whomever is cutting short programs in the early mornings to show home shopping. This has happened several times in the last 6 months that I have seen, for instance tonight I was watching "criminal minds - suspect behaviour" and the last 10 mins or so was cut and the scheduled "criminal minds - suspect behaviour" was not shown at all. What's the point of adding these things to the scheduled programming if you're not going to keep to it?

Aug 12, 2020

Seven West Media / Channel 7 — Morning news segment host (weather)

At 8:35-40 ish, your over-excitable gimp of a weather forcaster, who clearly knows about as much about the...

Seven West Media / Channel 7The bradley murdoch case

What a load of grandstanding [censored] Joanne Lees saw Bradley Murdoch and anything else had no effect on her evidence not enough to constitute a reasonable doubt nor are the so-called experts cross examined or tested concerning their evidence. I am a former lawyer and find Andrew Frasers grandstanding offensive and it is attacking the competence of his former lawyers. Poor Journalism and poor documentary.

Seven West Media / Channel 7AFL delayed

Why is the West coast eagles vs port Adelaide Game delayed.. in your adds you say 7 is the home of the AFL but you delay this game by 2.15?? We can't go to footy cause COVID-19 now you delay games we country.. I don't know why you would delay this game an others on a Saturday.. but I suppose you and your mate Foxtel are in it for the $ so much for been Australian when you can't even play a game live you'd rather us watch stupid big brother crap

Apr 20, 2020

Seven West Media / Channel 7 — House rules: 'high stakes'

So I absolutely love House Rules, and have for quite some time. It's a great show that allows everyone...

Seven West Media / Channel 7Sunday with Ben cousins

Ive never complained to a tv station before but i think it is extremely low of the station to put on someone on prime time who is sick and has shown no capacity to get better as a means to commercial gain.

Mar 25, 2020

Channel 7 — It is an offensive movie to put on at midday

I have turned on the tv to see the news and I find I am watching a movie with a couple having sex. I think...

Seven West Media / Channel 7You killed toadie of

Hello I'm writing today as in the U.K. we saw toadie dam to his death by the clutches of evil fyn Kelly ... please don't kill toadie of he is a legend I'm a cancer sufferer and I watched neighbours since it first started and I look forward to watching the old charectors and toadie being my fave person please don't kill him I beg you please !! Thank you

• Updated by Tinx · Mar 18, 2020

Hi I'm writing this today as in the U.K. we have seen toadie being killed by evil fynn I am cancer sufferer and look forward to watching toadie and heartbroken that you killed him off please please please don't kill him please I beg you thank you I been watching from the start and I love seeing the older charectors and how it used to be please bring him back please

Channel 7 News Servicethe mobile footage shown at the beginning of the news

On 1/3/20 the 6pm News Bulletin in Adelaide began with mobile footage of one man assaulting another man who was being beaten up and was lying on the ground. It was graphic with no warning given beforehand. It was a sickening assault with one man punching kicking and grappling with the other. It was upsetting for any children watching, and actually all the adults with us were appalled at the vision shown while the audio related the story. Even worse, it was repeated numerous times throughout the story, we thought it would never end. This type of thing shown can only have negative consequences for any young people watching as it de-sensitizes them. It is not what we as audiences want to see.