ServiceMagic / Billing/Collections
I know first hand that ServiceMagic is a scam and if all the businesses got together they overcharged for bad leads there could be a class action lawsuit. ServiceMagic currently show 483 complaints filed against them with the BBB and the majority is for billing/collections issues. They never gave me credit for all the wrong leads they sent us, which was 99% of all the leads they sent us, so we disputed the charges with our credit card company. ServiceMagic never responded to their request to show proof the charges were legitimate so they credited our account. Now they have sent us to collection almost a year later 3 times. Incredible, that a company that does business this way is allowed to do so. I'm calling every tv station in our area that has an investigation team and beg for them to look into this. Does anyone smell SCAM spelled ServiceMagic?
More ServiceMagic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour