Serta / mattress impressions
I bought a king size Serta euro top perfect day mattress in aug of 2008. After sleeping in it for 3 months there body impressions. You could see the impressions. The store I bought it from came and measured and of course the impressions were not big enough to take it back on warranty. In fact the guy doing the measuring wanted to wait until the afternoon to measure so the mattress had time to "bounce back a little". We finally bought a Tempurpedic and couldn't be happier, its a glorious mattress.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS SERTA DOESN'T CARE IF THEIR MATTRESS IS A PIECE OF JUNK, NOR DO THE STORES THAT SELL THEM. THE WARRANTIES ARE USELESS.
DON'T BUY SERTA.
More Serta Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta Mattress - serta mattress
- Serta - mattress plus mcminnville tn/serta 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight