Serta / Bed failed within 30 days
Bought I memory foam Serta for 1, 400 - within 40 days of purchase the foam had No memory and began to sink in
We also bought a queen perfect sleeper for 499.00
Within 30 days severe middle of bed dents-
Just terrible terrible support for my childs back!
We got rid of the 1-memory foam on craigslist for 400
And threw away the perfecr sleeper!!
What a horrible experience!
We called corporate and they promised to get back to us! We also emailed Corporate Serta on line-
All we got back on email was sale notification and a credit increase to buy more beds from Serta'
The return call -Never happened' geez- imagine that! We called every week for months-
Never a return call' - they promised to call again and again-
Just a terrible terrible product- and deceptive customer service!
These beds had to be built or refurbished with 3rd hand material!
They both failed within 40 days'
We are in shape family! How could this of happened!
Uukkk! Never ever again Serta!!! Never ever will i say a nice thing about your products!
Their terrible!!! Just awfull
Shame on you bunch of crooks!
More Serta Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight
- Serta - mattress
- Serta - replacement mattress