Select Comfort / Hidden email address of CEO

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Just a little bit of help for those of you with a problem with a new SC bed. I ordered it, I hated it and was stuck for 30 days. I tried to get the email address of the CEO, Mr. William McLaughlin, but it was cleverly hidden in the corporate website never to be unearthed. But thanks to a creative mind, I found his email address and got rid of the piece of crap earlier than they were insisting I would have to keep it for. They didn't budge on the shipping and they have you because any other method, short of driving it to MN. (by the way not where it came to me from) was better than double the cost of their RMA number.
But I have a new bed and I am sleeping like a baby.

I had tried the old corporate trick of first name followed by a period and the last name and that didn't work. I got to thinking about corporate charity donations and hit paydirt.

Mr. William McLaughlin CEO email address is frank.milano@select comfort.com. Hard to believe the deceit here but I got a phone call response within one day of sending the email and the money was refunded within 2 days of receipt of the bed in MN.
I remain wild about that experience and will be glad if this email broadcast generates tons of ticked off people to email him. SC deserves all the nasty letters they get for their unscrupulous tactics.

Comments

• Am
      14th of Dec, 2015

Thank you for your info concerning the ceo. I have been fighting with sleep number for about a year and a half now. I now have mold on the foam covering the air chambers. Will this nightmare ever end?