Segpay — false recurring charges
SegPay has taken monthly unauthorized debits of $39. 93 from my bank acct. They claimed that I purchased a prescription plan in January of 2009. I have medical insurance and my prescription are covered with only a $1.00 co pay. I would have NO reason to order a 40 dollar a month prescription plan. Segpay agreed to reimburse only the latest transaction, but not the previous transactions nor the additional processing fee they charged in the last transaction.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Madison, WI They will not even tell me where or how this prescription plan order originated from.
They refuse to allow me to speak to anyone with authority such as a supervisor or manager and say they will "email" me with in 72 hours with their conclusions.
They have all together scammed me for over $240.00 not counting transaction fees or other products that my bank and I are still looking into.
I'm not sure how to go about a formal complain but am looking into it but have found hundreds of topics online from others who have suffered unauthorized debits by segpay through a simple google search.
More Segpay Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] SegPayEU.com - unauthorized charges 
- Segpayeu.com / Generation 866 - 450 - 4000 Cy - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- Segpay - unauthorized charges 
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- [Resolved] SegPayEU.com - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Segpayeu - unauthorized bank deduct 
- Segpayeu.com / Generation 8 - scam
- Segpayeu.com / Generations - unjustified debit of my mastercard 
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized charges of usd 49, oo, already three times
- Segpay / Segpayeu / Generation Ltd / Deluxeprodxx - Unauthorized credit card charges