[Resolved] Sears Home Improvement / terrible service

1 1024 Florida Central ParkwayLongwood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-393-4230

I contracted for a kitchen remodeling job with Sears Home Improvement, 1024 Florida Central Parkway, Longwood FL 32750 and had cracked and defective cabinets installed. My wife discovered the cracks when she was cleaning them and the putty came out of the cracks of two cabinets. I called and complained to the salesman, but an obvious deception has been perpetrated here by concealing defects with putty.

I am financing $13, 000, $230 a month payments, and find that defective merchandise was installed! This is Sears - and I feel let down and cheated by this! Sear's contractors are an extension of them. These two cabinets will need to be removed, my microwave reinstalled and this will require my wife and me to be inconvenienced also.

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 09, 2013

Dear David,

We apologize for the negative experience with your sliding door installation. Here at Sears we stand behind our products and quality of service and it’s obvious we have let you down. We would be more than happy to speak with you and do whatever we can to make this right and ensure you are satisfied with your installation. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (David Sank) phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com

Mario G.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Va

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

I am going through the same thing but much worse, Sears has handled my kitchen remodel with unbelievable deception from top to bottom. We are in the process of a 2 1/2 month remodel that was promised to take 2 weeks. We have been lied to, cheated, and experienced unimaginably bad customer service. We will pay $15, 000 for a kitchen that is falling apart. Do not use this company its like putting your money in a paper shredder.

• Ca
      16th of Oct, 2011

Hey are you not glat you choose Sears ????? There cabinets suck !!! The old line consisted of Masterbrand Cabinets ( Aroistocraft ) aka asristocrap and the new cabinets are ACC ( American Cabinet Collection ) which sucks also !!!
    Exclusive to Sears ????? ### !!! Look up Medallion Cabinetss and see the same thing only better, cause Sears has there's buthured to meet cost !!!

Do yourselves a huge favour and stay away from these lieing sacks of CRAP, how do i know ????? I work for these [censored] and believe me they suck bigtime !!!

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2013

I to had problems with sears. I bought a sliding door, sears was suppose to have one of there best installers come out and put in the door they were to arrive between 8&9 am.Around 10am I started calling asking were are the installers, at 2pm the installer called me and said I guess your mad at me but I promise you I will get it in by night.I have 4 more windows to put in then I will be over. I WAS DOUBLE BOOKED.what he didn't say was the windows were from HOME DEPOT and that job paid more.So after I told him I am cancelling the order take the door back he sent his helper over to do the install and told me the above and said you gotta go were the money is .then the Pinellas country inspector came out and failed the job because sears didn't provide proper paper work like the permit and c of c the inspector said sears dropped the ball I will let them know.i called sears several times left messages they never called back