SCS / complaint re amadeo 3 seater sofa in tan - £1,379

1 Harlow, England, East Anglia, United Kingdom Review updated:

Customer No: S0074-2737873

On 11th July 2016 we ordered the above sofa from SCS in Edinburgh Way, Harlow and paid £300 deposit, balance to be paid via finance. The sofa was delivered on 9th September 2016. After approximately one month the leather on the seating part started to look very 'stretched' as if there is not enough padding inside the cushions. Now, after two months since delivery, it is even worse. We have previously had two leather sofas from DFS and they were in good condition ten years after purchase. (We only changed them because we wanted a different colour scheme.) For your information, we are both small to normal size people.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed and hope that my concerns are addressed promptly.

Unfortunately I am unable to attach copies of my paperwork as this site won't allow them in the current format; I can submit this via email if required.

Mr Laurence Saxby & Miss Josephine Denham

Jo
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

16th of Nov, 2016

Now i have been advised that they are only prepared to send someone out to see it after all this time, (do not think so) they want only to send a french polisher ...
    So i want to know, why the hell did we pay insurance for.. As the guy who sold us the insurance said that any damage to one settee the company would replace both, due to colour matching... Any help would be gladly received, as SCS Wakefield just tell me that i should call SCS Customer care.. Talk about passing the book.. By the way.. SCS Still waiting for damages done to my door frames due to the neglect of the van drivers who shoved the settees through my door..
    Very disappointing to have to deal with this. SCS was quick enough to take our money...
    Christine Finch.