Scotts Lawn ServiceApplication and charge

In 2009, I called for Scotts Lawn Service and they applied weed and feed and left an invoice which I paid. In March of 2010, they appeared at my residence and provided weed and feed and left an invoice. I did not call for this service. I called the Waukesha office and spoke with Crystal. I advised her that I did not call for an application. She stated to me that since I used them in 2009, it was automatic. They keep coming back until you cancel.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Waukesha, WI She asked why I did not want to pay the invoice and I stated that I was moving as well and would not enjoy the lawn. Crystal advised me that she would dispose of the bill and there would be no charge. I have received 2 invoices since that time. I again called the Waukesha office and was advised that Crystal had no authority to cancel the bill and I was still on the hook. Further negotiations resulted in them cutting the invoice in half and they would send me a new statement. I am less then pleased with this transaction and asked that they never come back.

Comments

• Kj
      Jun 06, 2012

We did not even call them and they came! Never heard of them before and now they want to bring the case to the court!!! I wonder how they are even allowed to keep the business running! They should have their license removed forever.

• Bc
      Sep 18, 2012

I am in the same dilemma as yoy are I did not ask for their service and they are invoicing my address under a wrong name and my lawn lokks worst than ever.I think I should be the one suing them for trespassing and destroying my lawn without my permission.