Scotts Lawn Service / Provided unapproved service and is trying to collect money

Puyallup, WA, United States Review updated:

I contracted with Scotts to do several treatments during 2011. I think the total was seven and concluded in October, 2011. i moved from the resident (Renton Wa) to South Carolina in October 2011 as well. House was sold in February 2012. Scott left voice mail that they were going to do a lawn treatment in February 2012 and if they didn't hear from me they would not do the treatment. I did not bother to contact Scotts due to this voice mail and the fact that I had not requested such service. They did the treatment anyway and did another one after that. Now they are trying to collect money for the unauthorized services and have left numerous phone messages. I have spoken with 3 different individuals at the Scott branch in WA. They seem to think they are right and have the right to collect. I will never deal with Scotts again and now have to make sure they don't falsely report to credit bureay.

Wb

Comments

• Am
      26th of Apr, 2012

Wbard,

I am sorry to read about your concerns. Please drop me an email with your contact information and the address of your house in Washington and I will be happy to look into this for you.

Sincerely,