SBI Credit Cards / waiver on the balance.
I have been using this sbi credit care for almost a year now, I had an outstanding for rs18000/- on my card in the month of july2007, I recd a call from the collection agency for sbi to make the minimum amount due on the card, I offered collection agency to pay a sum of rs15000/- on the condition for the waiver on my balance amount leaving rs500/-as an outstanding, which they agreed on, all these months I was in the impression that I had got an waiver on my balance amount after my initial payment of rs15000/- to the bank, lately I came to know that waiver was not affected on my card and I still had an outstanding of rs4063/- bank has now taken up the issue and they are in the process from last 1 week to resolve.
More SBI Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account