SBI Credit Card / harassing calls from sbi collections agencies

India Review updated:
I hold a credit card from SBI for past 1 year and every month i had a problem from this collections agencies they used to call me for payment at least 5-10 time in a day for payment and i want to know that, will any lawyer call for collection on [protected]. I got a call from lawyer RAMKUMAR from PARIES Collection department CHENNAI and he did not spoke to me he directly called to my home and he spoked to my mother in a bad language.

N  3rd of Jan, 2011 by
i was a customer of SBI Credit Card upto 31.12.06 and thereafter i had already requested for discontinue such facility by speed post. Even thereafter thier authorised agency M/s SBI Credit Payments & Services Pvt.Ltd., Gurgaon, pressing hard for illegal payment towards osd of credit card, whereas myself have already paid all dues time to time but they have un-ncessarily charging time to time. Against this so many letters sent to them but they have not responded till date but statement of osd sending frequently which is totally unlawful.
I am not be able to pay thier unlawful payment but SBICPL sending threatening lettes through advocate which credits full of tension alongwith my family.
Sir, through this i wish to get help for resolve this issue at the earliest.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]