SBI Credit Card / harassing calls from sbi collections agencies
I hold a credit card from SBI for past 1 year and every month i had a problem from this collections agencies they used to call me for payment at least 5-10 time in a day for payment and i want to know that, will any lawyer call for collection on 22-09-2007. I got a call from lawyer RAMKUMAR from PARIES Collection department CHENNAI and he did not spoke to me he directly called to my home and he spoked to my mother in a bad language.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption