SBI Credit Card / pls help me - sbi credit card division is giving threatening calls

chaitanya Shukla
Dear sir / madam

I have many other bank cards you can check out my payment records in that I have paid on time.
But this sbi had made a mistake from that side and threatening us to settle the due which is not actually due.

I will explain you whole story it is like this:
I have taken a credit card number [protected] (Sbi) the first time bill was generated for rs below 700/ (Aug 2008)- it was not communicated to me neither by post nor by sms.
Next month I have rec ivied a bill of rs 700+350as late payment due charges.
When I have explained a details of the issue they promise me that I shall pay principal amount rs 700 and the late payment will be reversely be done in next month bill,
But it need had happened so.
Next month I have got a bill which includes rs 350 + late payment due int rest on rs 350/-. I have asked to block the card they have conform me that they have block the card they asked me to cut the card into 4 pieces and drop into sky box. I have dopne the same.

After one year they are calling me and asking to settle rs 3000/-or else thay me not issue me any loan from any bank.

Pl hepl me out of this.