SBI Card / false bills

1 India Review updated:

Sbi cards - a great menace!!
hi everybody! I had had a nightmarish exoerience with sbi cards! first, they offered me several insurance& lost cards/ travel insurance products! I staright forward denied all those offers! then, one day, they called me to say that as per my agreement, I am offerd some insurance sort of thing! later, after some time, I sent them mails & also called on the customer care & after having a heavy discussion & after I warned them to go to consumer courts, that they accepted their folly & agreed to wave off the charges levied.
& again, after about 3months, they started send me details of the bills & are sending them since last 3 yrs or more. the amt has gone up to abt 1900/- frm 550/-!!! I dont know yet, what to do!!?

Comments

• Sb
      18th of May, 2011

Dear Customer

We understand the issue pertains to your credit card account. We are eager to get in touch with you to solve the issue at the earliest. Please write to us at sbicard_cares@ge.com with your name, card number and contact details and a suitable time for us to get in touch.

Yours sincerely,
    SBI Cards

24th of May, 2011

Dear Customer,

We are awaiting the additional information/documents from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Please write to us at sbicard_cares@ge.com with the required information.

Yours sincerely,