Santander / harassment
Santander has been harassing us by phone for several months trying to collect a debt owed by our son, who does not live with us. It is in regard to a motor vehicle, an avalanche, which our son, edgar e. Smith ii, no longer owns. We are senior citizens and our credit rating is excellent. We have told them that our son does not live with us and we are not responsible for any of his debts. But not only do they harass us by phone on a daily basis, but they come during the night to post warning notices on other cars owned by ourselves and our daughter. We have asked them to stop, but they insist they will keep on calling until they get their money.
Edgar e. Smith, sr.
Theresa a. Smith
More Santander Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - predatory leanding
- Santander Consumer USA - 2009 nissan
- Santander Consumer USA - paying for car - more owed that original loan
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
- Santander - auto financing - predatory lending on the aging