Santander Consumer USA, Inc. / payment

1 PO Box 660633Dallas, TX, United States
Phone: 1-888-222-4227

I have made a payment that was recieved by Drive Financial for $310.00 and was told that they never recieve my payment and I went to my bank today, 11/14/2008 and the check was processed by this company on 10/07/2008. Speaking to one of there representatives name Kim was like I was talking to someone that does not understand the language of English. I ask to speak to a supervisor; after a length discussion of why I need to speak to a supervisor and no one was available, I ask to hold for one and convinently got disconnected. I called back and with my luck I got the same person, I refused to go through the same back and forth and final she transferred me to someone that said he was a supervisor by the name of Darren (DGIB) these people did not ask for a copy of my information from the bank or concern about my payment is missing. They said I never mail the check because they don't have it. I asked him for the CEO name and it's as if these employee are on some kind of drug. I got not where with them. I would like to get assistance with this problem.