Santa Monica Nissan / don't have a promissed car!
I had a flight to CA state to buy a car from another nissan dealer. With only 2 days before my flight, and the other car not showing up, I began to search multiple states to change my plane ticket willing to go where ever I found the car I wanted.I contacted Michael Harris from Santa Monica Nissan on 3/1/06. he said he did not have the car, but would do a search and call me if he could get one. The next morning 3/2/06 he called and said he had my car. I asked if he had got it from another dealer, and he said no, it showed up on a truck last night. At this point I stopped my search, because Michael said he had my car. That same day I called the other dealer to thank him for his time, and tell him I found my car at Santa Monica Nissan, and he said he had searched their inventory, and they DO NOT have the car they are telling you he has. He said they have one, but it has burnt orange leather and not charcoal. I immediately called michael and told him this, and asked if he had visualy seen the car to know it has charcoal leather, and he says yes, I have your car, it has charcoal leather. The next morning I called and left a message for him to call me, and he never called back. I went to the airport hours later and right before I got on the plane I called him again to find a place to stay there, and he informed me that he really did not have the car, and that he had lied. They did however have a similar car and I should take the flight anyways and they would discount the one with ugly orange interior. I told him I was stranded at the airport over 100 miles away from home with no ride home. They really did not seem to care once I made it clear that I would not be getting on the flight. I am out $280 in airfare and a bus ticket home due to their lies.
More Santa Monica Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima