Samsung/U-900 / poor product, worst customer support
My girlfriend just bought a Samsung U900 last month. The cell phone broke down in less than 2 weeks. We sent the phone to the nearest service center for repair. The staff there promise to call my girlfriend in 4 to 5 days for her to collect the phone. However, a week passes and no news, when we call the service center hotline, they keep telling us that they're awaiting for spare parts and promise to return call to make clear the due date for servicing... now 3 weeks had passed since we sent in the phone, and after calling up for for than 4 times and getting the same empty promises, I wrote into their PR section (through Samsung Singapore websute). They don't even bother to return my mail... Samsung is so far the worst customer service & support I had encounter in my life time. This Friday, we have decided to go straight to the service center to demand for the phone... can you imagine this, a newly purchased phone that stays longer with the service center than the customer who bought it (and they don't even bother to called you back to keep you inform about the status when customer had called them so many time).
More Samsung/U-900 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.