Samsung Refrigerators / no complaint, just remedies
This not a complaint but a response to those who have samsung refrigerator temperature problems. When the compressor is running both evaporators are charged and during a heavy ice demand a pf (Power freeze) condition occurs. During this time the fan in the refrigerator compartment is off and temperatures at both freezer and refrigerator evaporators will plunge down to - 20 degrees f. At such low temperatures cold air migrates down into the drain trough area causing the defrost water to instantly freeze, thereby forming a block of ice that seals off air flow through the evaporator coil and also plugs the drain holes with ice.
The fix to this problem is to unplug the refrigerator for 10 seconds then re-plug it in and the display will show the actual temps and not the set point temps, then set the freezer temp 0-4 degrees above zero.
More Samsung Refrigerators Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Galaxy 8s - galaxy s8
- Samsung Electronics - 14 month new samsung 55" led smart tv
- Samsung Electronics - customer service/relations
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - samsung gear s2