Samsung Mobile - Model No. - E 2130 / poor service

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a samsung mobile phone (Model no. E 2130) from nu - york, 1, r. N. Mukherjee rd. , kolkata - 700001 on 05. 05. 2010. On 18. 11. 2010, the display of the mobile suddenly started blinking, on the next day, i. E. On 19. 11. 2010, i went to karuna management services pvt. Ltd. , authorised samsung service centre, meridian plaza i, 207, c. R. Avenue, 2nd floor, kolkata - 700006 for repairing the same as the warranty period exists. (Sl no. Rd92295915h, imei / rsn no. - [protected]) i have deposited my mobile but without any information about the type of fault as no engineers were available at that time. After several contacts, i have made over the telephone, on 23. 11. 2010, i was told that the problem is in the mother board and the mother board is required to be changed. Though i have given two mobile nos. (Open for 24 hours a day) , the service centre did not bother to inform about the whereabouts of the mobile. During the period from 24. 11. 2010 to 10. 12. 2010, me & my wife had contacted several times over the phone and were told that no new mother board of the model was available. On 11. 12. 2010, i have contacted the service centre no. ([protected]) and was told to contact with ms. Sampa sarkar, manager of the service centre. I contacted ms. Sarkar over the phone soon and was told to receive the mobile on the same day, i. E. On 11. 12. 2 - 10 after 5. 30 pm. I went to the service centre and informed about my discussion with ms. Sarkar. Ms. Sarkar was not in the office at that time and i was told that i would receive the mobile only on next wednesday. When i argued, i was told to wait for half an hour. I got the delivery at 7. 00 p. M. When doors of the service centre were about to shut down. I had requested a person of the centre to enter my sim card in the mobile and he did so. At that time, the problem was not there. Today, i. E. , on 12. 12. 2010 at around 1. 00 p. M. , the mobile started blinking again. Soon, i contacted the service centre over the phone and was told that after first service this type of fault occurs often. I was also told that this type problem is very common in e 2130 model. I was told to contract the manager tomorrow. I have purchased the mobile for rs 2850 / - from my hard earned money. What shall i do ?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2010
    Samsang Metro 3310 - No delivery
    ONLINE SHOAPING IN ,WWW.TRADUS.IN
    India

I buy a mobile (Samsung metro3310) on 5th oct. 2010. But not diliver yet.

1st of Dec, 2010