Samsung Mobile - GT-I5801 / battery issue
I have purchased a samsung galaxy 3 ( GT-I5801) last month from the mobile stores, hosur. Ever since, I am having an issue with the battery. The battery life shows 70% and in another 10 ~ 15 minuted, it says battery empty. I have not even activated APN and not using any other applications other than simply using for calls like a an ordinary phone and even then the battery life is poor and misguiding with the status. It is highly unpredictable and feels like any time I may be out of contact.
I have referred this problem to samsung and they have asked to go the nearest service point. They have collected the invoice details and phone reference and indicated taht they will call after 3 days. Even after one week, they are not responding. I have also informed to samsung help line and no constructive response.
More Samsung Mobile - GT-I5801 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung s8 plus return for credit
- Samsung Electronics - re:job title: salesman male
- Samsung Electronics - samsung qled tv warranty and best buy misleading sales pitch
- Samsung Appliances - side by side refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine