Samsung LCD TV / service quality - parts supply

1 Turkey Review updated:

Is it a must for samsung to supply parts not before 3-4 weeks!!

I live in turkey.

I am very disappointed that 2 samsung products both became non operational within 6 months after I bought.

However the reason I buy samsung was eliminate these happens! I can understand things can broken.

Unfortunately, it is important samsung to fix them asap not within 3-4 weeks!

What a shame for samsung turkey, that they can not keep or supply parts immediately.

Comments

7th of Oct, 2008

I purchased a samsung tv(32" LCD) in april of 2007, after a few months the sound started going out. I called customer service who sent me an upgrade, that didn't fix it. After complaining to samsung and coping with their attitudes they sent me a new TV. After a while this TV started developing pixel problems. Again I called Samsung who sent out a service tech and put in a new screen. NOW I am having sound problems with this one. I called Samsung and they won't honor fixing it because it is out of warranty, I asked for my money back and they told me it was not an option. Their customer service representatives have attitudes and don't care about the consumer. I will never purchase or recommend a Samsung product again.