Samsung Galaxy Pocket / got robbed

Vangate mall, Western cape, South Africa Review updated:

I got robbed on the train of my phone i went to MTN in vangate mall where i was told to go the police station and get a case number this is after standing in the line and waiting half an hour watching consultants having personal conversations with clients
i ask the consultant if i have insurance on the phone as i could not remember all he told me is go to the police station and get a case number which i did the next morning i, m back with case number then another consultant ask me why am i here so i told him i was told to be here...Now why was i sent to the police station if they new i dont have insurance who the hell is paying my petrol money for driving up and down ...i asked what happens now i was told that i have to pay every month as per normal i dont have a phone i got affidavit and everything but i must pay R200 for another year for something that i dont have ...i thought i.d at least get a new sim from MTN but was told i have to pay R110 for it ..what the hell happened to courtesy i never asked to be robbed and then my service provider robs me of R200 rand a month my hard earned money????? well i, m not leaving it there i have informed my lawyers and i, m E-mailing every news paper and E-TV is already corresponding with me about this...

Mi
Feb 19, 2014

Comments

• Aj
      15th of Sep, 2012

sir
    i have lost my mobile during my travaling vagaman to thodupuza in 11/9/12

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2014

My names are Robinson Silas mukhwana Is possible to track my samsung galaxy grand- I9082 using S/N 355886053658939, which has just been stole today the 26th of match 2014 at about 10pm, at a place called O.T.C.