Samsung Cell Phone #IMEI 352001/01/262669/5 — loud deafening beeps, erratic
I have a company cell phone that continues to unexpectedly beep loudly in my ear. It does it when picking up voice mail or when trying to call out to some one... it is erratic, so it will go for awhile and not beep - and then it appears again.
I keep the phone charged up, so its not that - I know i ahve lost hearing in both ears because of this. Since, costs has been a factor to buy a new phone, I tried to use this one for now by always using my cheek as a buffer, but sometimes it happens that its close to my ear.
I wish there were a way to test this horrible phone. My earing is lost forever and I know it was due to the phone.
More Samsung Cell Phone #IMEI 352001/01/262669/5 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5