Samsung / worst service by samsung in bangalore

1 India Review updated:

I purchased samsung fully automatic top loading washing machine from adishwar's, rajajinagar, bangalore. The show room service person completed the deomstration in 3 minutes!! And fled the scene without even showing us how to drain the water out. The brand new washing machine is now full of dirty water and we have not used it even once. Show room person says' it is not our responsibility'. There is no response from the customer care since 6 days!

After sales service is really worst!!!

Comments

Ki
  25th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

People, if you don't want to waste your hard-earned money, and followed by endless bad services, don't buy anything from Samsung, hope people will not have the same bad experience that I have. I bought a refrigerator, really nice one, but it started to breakdown after 8 months. They never come fix it and have very bad customer services.

Sr
  2nd of Apr, 2009

I agree to this. I am also the victim of their bad service. I have also posted my problem. I think now onwards I will also advise all of my friends not to purchase anything connected to this SAMSUNG. The way they are dealing with the customers are really very very bad.

Ge
  4th of Apr, 2009

I agree to this.I own a refrigerator which needed service.Its the 3rd day today after the compalaint has been registered.The executive came and he is not able to trouble shoot the issue.Geting postponed to the 6th and 7th day.What do i do

Ki
  30th of Jun, 2009

We bought a Samsung Refrigirator in 2006. It conked out in February 2009. We are still waiting for it to be fixed. We made several calls and threats and endearments to the Samsung Service people. The standard reply is, the part we need to fix the fridge has to come from Korea and it will take 3 weeks or more to procure etc etc. They keep saying the same story ad nauseum. Finally we moved to the US in April 2009 but we might return soon and we dont know what the hell to do with this conked out fridge.

Sr
  7th of Jul, 2009

Please do not buy anything from SAMSUNG. they have worst after sales service.

Please spread this word by mouth/mail/phone to whom ever you know. that is the only solution.