Samsung / bill lost but product under warranty, samsung not ready to give any service

1 India

Name - sanjay kr verma
Mob-[protected]
Serial - b096pzbb100633k
Model - aw182zcxtl
Ac-window-1.5 ton
Purchase and installation date-30th april 2011
I bought a samsung ac on 30th april 2011. it has a warranty of 5 years, which is still continuing.2 weeks back I asked for the servicing. the service person of samsung visited us, and said that the compressor is not working, so he needs the bill of the ac to get it fixed. i lost my bill, and went to the samsung store, for a duplicate copy. i gave them the model number as well as the serial number (given by service center of samsung in okhla). and he asked for extra charges for a duplicate copy. i was ready, but he said, he will not be able to help me, as his system has crashed, and there are no records of previous years with him. i called the service center of samsung continuously, so that I can get any help. they took all the details and said, that they know I have purchased it on 30th april 2011, but they have not uploaded my bill on their system, so they can also not help me.
Now, this compressor is so costly-10000, that I cannot afford it. i have tried my best to convince them, to help me, because they know - my problem is genuine. but really I have to say, I have lost my faith on samsung, and will never buy again from them.
I still hope, that I can get some help, and my brand loyalty remains.
Waiting for a positive reply asap.

Thank