Samsung / bar fridge

1 136Moorton Drive,Moorton,Chatsworth,Durbandurban, South Africa

Samsung bar fridge was bought from Dion Wired on the 02/02/2014.Barcode [protected].Complained to Dion Wired they sent us to the samsung desk where we placed the complaint.They sent a technician from Technifix who ### the problem came back another day to repair, the problem still continued Technifix came back to repair the problem still continued. Technifix has been to me six times(task no.164891&task no.168038).The freezer part of the fridge freezes where the door panel juttes out, not allowing us to close freezer door, it even freezes on the under panel of the freezer but the fridge itself does not cool anything, in the past we have food, fruits and milk get spoiled.The fridge is now not allowing me to defrost. On the 04/01/2016 we contacted Technifix they said they cannot help me I must phone Samsung on [protected] which was not working i finally got through on [protected] they were suppose to contact me but didn't one week has passed and now what must I do with a fridge that does not work.I would like a quick response to this problem. Contact me on [protected]

Re